Monday, February 28, 2011

i hope i don't jinx it

Considering I live in a town that last year, got more snow than parts of Alaska, it probably is a little too early to be excited for spring, but I can't help it.  And if I'm getting too excited God is encouraging it because this same town that got all that snow last year was running balmy 67 degrees yesterday!  This morning I couldn't help but break out my very summery boyfriend pants (my only pair with holes in them).
I sadly could not get a shot of my entire outfit before I left this morning but here are a few more things I'm excited for this spring...
Getting all my colorful keds, oxfords, and flats out-- I'm okay with putting my boots in the trunk for a while.
 All the spring magazines and catalogs that just came in that I can read on the beach, and start my spring shopping lists.
 My favorite picture of spring break three years ago, which will hopefully prove as a model for how this spring break is going to shape up!


Last thing, here's a few pictures from a couple weeks ago (I ended up leaving my camera at home. oops.) I'm also excited to spend some time with the crazy family for a couple days.  So much to look forward too!

I'm definitely going to try to get a full outfit shot in before I leave for spring break at the end of the week.  It's been way too long.  Until then, Happy early spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog