Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Inspiration Wanted

Just a few more sketches.  The first three are Chanel inspired, something I feel is a bit classy for me.  And the last one was actually inspired by Beyonce's Countdown video and Twiggy. 
I'm starting to feel less inspired recently but, hopefully I'll get an opportunity for some inspiration with spring break coming up!  I don't really have any significant plans so far (unless you count working), but I'm feeling like there might be an unplanned road trip to one of the many places my friends live in NC.  That's the great thing about college... free boarding across the state. 

Any body else doing something a bit more exciting?  I know it's hard to beat my crazy, extravagant plans.

3 comments:

  1. like ur designs.. saw ur old posts as well.. few designs are futuristic

    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work with Katie in Birmingham and she passed along your blog ... score of a follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketches! Hope you get to work a road trip in for spring break!
    xL

    Enter to win a $300 Shopping Spree!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog