Sunday, July 25, 2010

problem solver

A couple posts ago, I mentioned the fact that there were a couple pictures missing that because I'm me, were accidentally deleted.  Thankfully, they were stored on my external hard drive.  Of course, this be perfect, if my computer would recognize my hard drive.  So today, I've written a set of instructions that might come in handy if you're ever in the same situation.

What to do if your old (non mac) computer doesn't recognize your hard drive with everything important on it:

1)  Get really frustrated and yell at the inanimate object.
2)  Take a couple breaths and lower blood pressure.
3)  Restart computer, taking up 10 minutes of your life.
4)  Click start, my computer.  See that computer still doesn't understand the fact that you have plugged in hard drive to USB port.
5)  Plug in hard drive to every possible USB port on computer.
6)  Repeat step 1.
7)  Storm out of the room in frustration.
8)  Boycott computer use for almost a week.
9)  Only accept computer's apology when picture slide show screen save pops back up again, meaning that the hard drive has finally been recognized.

So finally, here are those other pictures I promise, and hopefully I will get some time for another shoot in the next couple days.


My little bro, modeling himself (:  I don't exactly know what the claw is...?




Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Search This Blog