Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Look What the Wind Blew In

So, let's all try to forgive me for not posting these last couple months. Here's the shortened story:

On a silly whim, I came to the conclusion that I did not have the time to keep up a blog for the fall and with the easy click of a button, it was gone.  Of course as it turns out, being in the beautiful town of Boone, I've only wanted to blog more!  Last weekend, I decide to take the plunge... again, and made another blog.  Same name, same premise, but I had lost all the writing and pictures from this one.  But wait!  I noticed just like there's a button called "delete this blog" there is also the fantastic button of "undelete this blog".  What a wonderful thing to invent.  If only life had an undelete button.

Sadly this morning when I was getting ready, although I considered the cold temperature, I failed to remember a little something called wind.  I barely survived in my easily blown up dress, but before I changed into the more practical pants I got a couple shots of the prep school inspired outfit.

This would be one of my new roommates, Katie.  She's the bomb.com.  And she has an adorable blog Hello Sunshine.  You guys should fo sho check it out.
blazer: Target, dress: Urban Outfitters, tights: TJ Maxx, shoes: Urban Outfiters
backpack: Jansport

Guys, let me just say, it's so good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog