Friday, October 8, 2010

Lovely Lace

earrings: Bead Box, dress: H&M, boots: Urban Outfitters

Earlier this week and last week I pulled out all my tights, scarves, hats, and boots.  My cousin, who is visiting for the weekend, even offered to bring up my fall and winter coats from home.  But of course, whenever I get excited/prepared for the start of a new season, it flips the other way.  Today was a nice and sultry 70 degrees.  So I shed the tights (for now) and got a chance to wear the white lace dress I got for my birthday, in September...

I love lace, but I still like to counter everything so it doesn't look too girly.  So what better than some faux combat boots.  I just got another pair that are more appropriate for cold weather, and will likely be making regular appearances. 

I guess all I can do for now is appreciate ths warm weather while it's here.  Afterall it's supposed to be one of the coldest winters for a while!  I do love layers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog