Sunday, March 6, 2011

a blazer makes it official

As promised, I've got an outfit post for you all!  Not quite so traditional, it was really different shooting pictures inside. I was also working with a new photographer, who is obviously awesome to be able to make me look not absolutely ridiculous.

Since it's been quite a bit warmer lately, I pulled out one of my favorite light lacey dresses... but here's the exciting part: WITHOUT TIGHTS!  I know, I'm wild.  And with the help of one of the roommates, I made it semi appropriate for the season with the navy blue blazer.  I think in the past week, I have worn a blazer with ever single outfit.  It's becoming an obsession.  I was also extremely excited to wear my new yellow nail polish!  Be prepared to cover your eyes from bright nail polish through out the spring.
 
 With the photographer!  Isn't she just the bomb.com. 
[blazer: borrowed, Forever 21, dress: Target, booties: H&M]

I'll be heading to Wilmington for the next couple days where I'm so excited to visit with friends and go shopping at some of my favorite places!  I'm hoping I'll be able to fit a post in or two, but you can definitely expect plenty of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog