Tuesday, March 8, 2011

why don't i live here again?

Every time I visit Wilmington, North Carolina I always end up continuously asking myself why I don't live here. The answer is simply because I would never leave!  Even though it hasn't reached over 60 degrees (which because I have developed a high cold threshold in the past four months, is pretty toasty), there has been plenty to do and the atmosphere alone relaxes every bone of my body.

As soon as we arrived Sunday night we were taken over to The Fuzzy Peach, an awesome frozen yogurt place that could probably stand against TCBY and, my book, Pinkberry.  I know Pinkberry is tots the best hun-cal fro yo, but does Pinkberry have red velvet flavored soft serve?  Didn't think so. 
 Yesterday, we ran into Nikki's Sushi Bar to discover the best sushi I've had along with a menu full of burgers, chinese food, even peanut butter and jelly for those really picky eaters.  After hanging out at the beach for a while and some of the surf shops on Wrightsville Beach, we went to my favorite store of all time, Hallelu.  I know you guys have heard me talk about my love for this store multiple times.  Simple solution: go shop here.  Of course, every single item in the store I wanted to buy.  That's not a lie.  Luckily I held my self control or they would have needed to restock everything. 
Even after being stuffed for lunch, we hit up another fantastic eat at one of the best kept secrets in Wilmingon, Sweet & Savory.  It was a combination bakery and deli and it was phenomenal.  Finishing the night off with some more red velvet, this time in the form of a cupcake, I was completely satisfied with my life and would've been happy dying at that very moment.
 To finish off this long and probably unnecessary post, I will simply say there's no question I will one day be living in Wilmington.  There's no way I can resist.

When I get home (sad) and upload my own pictures, I'll be sure to do another post!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog