Thursday, March 10, 2011

rain, rain, go away

 [romper: Target, raincoat:Paris...?, tights: Target, 
sunglasses: Forever 21, shoes: The Lucky Penny]

Of course, since I got back from Wilmington, it's been nothing but rain.  So today I pulled out a rain jacket that the sister and I bought a couple years ago when we went to Paris.  It was over the summer, making the jacket a perfect weight for this weather.  And another pull out of the back of my closet, or rather the back of my trunk.  I had originally thought I lost them after only wearing them once!  I love finding long lost clothes.

You people may be asking, "why is she wearing sunglasses if it's raining?" And that my friends is a fantastic question.  I actually have no rational explanation for that question.  I just bought them and I wanted to wear them!  I guess I could also use the excuse that this blog is called Shoes, Sunglasses, & Giraffes.  One more thing, my dog is temporarily replacing the giraffe while I save up the money.  They get pretty pricey, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog