Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Time to Play Catch up

 Well it has indeed been quite some time.  My bad!  I believe it's been almost a year now, but I believe this was a good year to have to myself and purely focus.  I've done some amazing things and had some eye opening experiences since I last posted.  Everything from going to New York and Atlanta to work for the apparel markets, to having surgery on my foot; it has definitely been a busy year.  So since I can't go into major detail for risk of boring you, I figured I would share just a few photos compiled from a number of sources.  Enjoy!



 1 & 2) Backstage of photo shoot for fashion portfolio, pictures courtesy of Morgan Shields.  3, 4, & 5) Final picture for Emmagregory Designs, pictures courtesy of Madison Shields Photography. 6) Gotta take a touristy photo in NYC. 7) Briefly meeting Whitney Port at Coterie in NYC. 8) I'm not going to deny that I dressed up for the release of the final Harry Potter movie.  9) It would only be fitting to get Butterbeer and Quidditch cupcakes for my 20th Birthday.

I will be back later this week with an outfit post to continue this new start of actually posting things on my blog... crazy concept right?!
Until then, mischief managed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog