Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bring On the Wolves

 
 
 
 
[Blazer: Target, T-shirt: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: H&M, Belt: Madewell, Shoes: Rack Room Shoes, Rings: Modcloth and Sisters Boutique, Watch: Wal-mart]
 My first outfit post back!  I'm so excited to finally get these posted!  Kind of funny considering they're definitely not high quality pictures (my Rebel has no batter charger at the moment...), but I just could not wait to share this skirt which I got to break out on a rather warm day this week.  The sister, who by the way is now out in San Fran (more about that coming soon!) passed this one on to me when she decided she just did not have enough to wear with it.  So of course the first piece I choose to pair with it is a shirt with a giant wolf/fox (undecided).  I did find inspiration from one of my favorite blogs This Time Tomorrow...
 I await the day that I can own a faux leather midi, but until then, I can deal with chiffon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog