Sunday, February 26, 2012

Getting Lucky

I was so excited to go to a fashion show at probably the most popular boutique in Boone, Lucky Penny.  I love pretty much every single thing they have in that store.  I could easily go very broke if I didn't walk a different route to get home.  Every season they put on a little fashion show featuring the new clothing in the store and the salon above them does the hair and make up.  This was my first time attending, but will definitely not be the last! 

The models were all styled beautifully in a 30s and 40s look, of course my favorite decades of fashion.  It was fun to see everyone in Boone with a love for fashion, considering most of the time we Fashion Design majors feel so out of place walking around in our crazy outfits!  Sadly, I didn't get any pics (dead camera battery), but for more pics check out my friend Haleigh's blog, Soul Stitches who was snapping pictures all night.
[collared shirt: Forever 21, sweater: Gap, leggings: American Apparel, loafers: 
TJ Maxx, Necklace: Forever 21, purse: H&M]
Of course before we left we took turns snapping a quick outfit shot for each of us. Sorry I don't have more pictures to share for now, but I'm excited to say I finally got my camera charger!

 After the show, the owner announced everything in the store would be on sale for 15% off the rest of the night! If only I hadn't given up shopping for lent...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog