Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Wonderful World of Harry Potter

It would be an understatement to say I love Harry Potter.  I love Harry Potter with every cell of my body.  Yep, its pretty ridiculous.  Recently, I think this is part of all the Halloween specials on television, a bunch of channels have been showing Harry Potter marathons.  I am currently watching one of Disney Channel.  Of course, Emma Watson is one of my fashion icons.  I love her new Burberry Brit Campaign and her natural sense of understated style.  However, I'm going to draw the focus to another Harry Potter lady in this post, Bonnie Wright or better known as the little sister Ginny Weasley.  I don't often find she stands out on the screen against Emma, but whenever I see pictures of her off the screen, she's just beautiful.  
Really, I have to give credit to all the Harry Potter girls.  They have all got it just right in my mind.  Of course, there is absolutely not influenced in the least by the movies they appear in.  Not at all.

Sorry it's been such a long time since my last post guys!  I'll try to keep it more consistent.  I'm on fall break right now, but when I get back to Boone, I'll definitely be trying to work in a couple outfit shots (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog