Friday, November 19, 2010

Is it just me, or do I need a dog?


 [dress: j.crew, sweater: forever 21 (borrowed), tights: target, shoes: hallelu boutique, hat: tj maxx]
In the past few weeks, which I know has not been well documented here (sorry again!  Lets just pretend I did that on purpose to let my last post correspond with the release date of Harry Potter, which btdubs, there will be a post about that in the next 48 hours, guaranteed.) I've continuously come across dogs.  EVERYWHERE.  Of course, this could just be me chasing them down anytime I spot one.  Literally, I see a dog, I jump over to pet it.  I feel like this pattern with dogs may be reflecting an event coming in the near future.  Just maybe...

So, as I was finally getting around to taking some pictures for a new post, it was only fitting that my friend's neighbor's dog (everybody following?) should run up with a big slobbery lick for me.  Gotta love it.

Just to catch you up a little bit, here are a couple more pictures from the game last weekend, which also included another puppy experience.
 The roommates and the friends.
     I think it's a sign.  I need another dog in my life.
More of the friends and the roommates.
Everyone have a great Harry Potter weekend!

1 comment:

  1. hey Paige! I didn't know you had a blog :) You look super cute in your outfit posts. I wish I had a photographer to do that for me ha.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog