Friday, November 26, 2010

The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing

I think I have officially decided (after having our annual family viewing of White Christmas) that I will be using this song as my first dance with my husband.  There may or may not be an actual reenactment of this dance scene, but that all depends upon how convincing I can be towards future fiance that I have not met... if you have just been reading this and have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, PLEASE go here  and watch.  NOW.

On another dance note, I was in a dance performance for one of the touring shows of the North Carolina Dance Festival this past weekend.  I'm not positive if I have brought this up previously, but I was a dance major last year at UNCG and although I was sad to leave my new friends, transferring to Appalachian was the right choice for me.  Still, when three of my best friends from Greensboro told me they would be making their way up the mountain to visit me, I began planning for all of the wonderful places to take them to eat!  During our tour, we ended up where I was once run over by a live snitch.  I love how my life constantly relates back to Harry Potter.  To finish up, here are a few pictures from our day around Boone.  I'm sorry they're mostly silly, that's just what happens when we get together.

I will say, at an attempt to get some fashion talk in here, my outfit was perfectly comfortable (and I hope cute) for walking around on a breezy day.  Oxfords will always be my first pick for shoes!

 All the Greensboro girls with Yosef.
 I will miss the Greensboro girls!  Until next time, I love you. 
[shirt: urban outfitters, skirt: forever 21, tights: target, shoes: nordstrom rack, jacket: borrowed old navy, scarf: borrowed from the dad, purse: H&M]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog