Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I've only been back for a week from school for Christmas break, and it has already been packed with activities, shopping, and catching up with old friends.  Who would have thought my busyness (I spell it this way so you don't confuse it with business, but are they actually spelled the same? I don't know)  would increase over a so-called "break".  But before I left Boone, and before it snowed 12 inches, one of the lovely friends helped me out and took some pictures. 
I would like to draw special attention to the shoes.  I don't know if everyone loves them, but I worked very hard for these shoes.  I love these shoes.  And this blazer.  It is deceivingly warm, hence my love for it in the cold Boone weather. 
[shirt: Gap, blazer: Jcrew, skirt: Forever 21, tights: Target, shoes: The Lucky Penny, necklace: borrowed-- thanks tay!]
 
Hopefully I will finally get into somewhat of a schedule as I get more chances to dress up and take pictures over the holidays!  And definitely look out for a sequel to my puppy post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog