Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cheese, Cheese, & Cheese

As I'm sure the rest of the blogs of the world are doing, I've come up with several things that I am going to attempt to complete/ do over the period of the next 365 days-- or I guess 364 days.  I guess I better step on my list. 
Last year (2010) I did a couple new things, some that worked out great, some not so much.  These things included but were not limited to:

1. transferring to Appalachian State University (worked)
2. dying my hair brown (didn't)
3. dying my hair back to blond (worked)
4. started a blog (still working on that one)
5. started running
6. moved into my own apartment with some awesome roommates (i hope it worked)

So my list for this year (2011, for those of you who forgot the year as their attention was more focused on watching Snookie like a hamster inside the clear plastic dropping ball of the MTV New Year) includes but once again is not limited to the following:

1. run a half marathon (that's 13.1 miles, people)
2. get a summer internship in the fashion industry- if anyone wants to help me out on that one, I'm open to anything
3. go on a road trip with just my sister and brother
4. read 20 new books that I haven't read yet
5. go to new york

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog