Tuesday, January 4, 2011

something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue

No, I'm not engaged! Or getting married... that event is still far far away in a Taylor Swift song.  These just happen to be elements that made up my blog shoot today.

Something old = the brother.  I've had him for a while now.  Seventeen (almost eighteen) years worth.

Something new = the puppy.  Which is short for Hannah.

Something borrowed = my socks.  Random, yes, but these warm wonders were from the father.

Something blue.  I hope you guys can pick this one out or maybe you should check for color blindness.

I really loved today.  In the past, the brother has actually helped me shoot a couple posts, but with the sister home too, we had a family fun shoot.  We also included the two pups and at points, the cat.  Sadly, the camera I normally use ran out of battery and being me I left the charger in Boone.  And yet, I fooled myself again and found the charger in my purse!  Only after our family fun.  So sorry for the not stellar quality, but I think the amount of joy that went into taking these makes up for the lack of pixels in each picture.  Also the fact that the sister took these after having her eyes dilated makes it that much more impressive.

[shoes: urban outfitters, leggings: target, shirt: urban outfitters, sweater: borrowed from the sister, hat: gift from the brother]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog