Saturday, January 8, 2011

so this is what sunshine looks like

A while back, I posted some pictures from a shoot for one of the roommates' portfolio; she is an apparel and textiles major (my minor) here at Appalachian and she is extremely good at it- or at least I think so and that's all that counts, right? 
 As I looked through these photos, meanwhile hiding out in the apartment from the bit of Antarctica that has taken residence in Boone, I was reminded of a brighter and sunnier time.  It's called summer.  Or maybe early fall?  Still, even though I don't look as good as a vampire this pale and the simple act of getting dressed is exhausting due to the layers required, it is good to be back in the snow.  Hopefully there will be future posts showing the use of my multiple pairs of new boots I'm getting extremely good use out of.

One last thing, you may notice a lack of recognition to the locations I bought my clothing.  That would be because a majority of the clothing is made by the ridiculously talented roommate!  Good news for everyone: she has an Etsy site so you can still shop here.  Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog